madhouse n : pejorative terms for an insane asylum [syn: Bedlam, booby hatch, crazy house, cuckoo's nest, funny farm, funny house, loony bin, nut house, nuthouse, sanatorium, snake pit]
Madhouse could refer to:
- Madhouse (1974 film), a movie featuring Vincent Price
- Madhouse (1990 film), a movie starring Kirstie Alley and John Larroquette
- Madhouse (2004 film), a movie starring Joshua Leonard
- Madhouse (band), an American band that was a side project for Prince
- Madhouse (company), a Japanese animation studio.
- Madhouse (1979 band), a short lived German rock band (1978 - 1980. Members: Jo Kappl, E. Krauser and O. Lipan).
- Mad House was a comic book published by Archie Comics.
- MAD House Graphics, a print and web design agency.
- Mad'House, a short lived french house band that did cover songs of Madonna
- The Madhouse on Castle Street, a 1963 BBC television play co-starring Bob Dylan.
- Madhouse (song) is a song by the thrash metal band Anthrax, and is also the title of their second Greatest Hits album.
- Madhouse is a colloquial term for a psychiatric hospital.
- Madhouse is the nickname given to Double One in Darts.
- Madhouse Records, a record label
madhouse in German: Madhouse
madhouse in Spanish: Madhouse
madhouse in French: Madhouse